Smoked paprika chops with a potato, capsicum and olive salad
- 4 forequarter chops
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Dressed spinach leaves, to serve
For the potato salad
- 600g kipfler potatoes, boiled
- ½ cup roasted red capsicum strips, chopped
- ½ cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat a frying pan over a medium high heat. Brush the chops with some olive oil, rub in the smoked paprika and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest on a plate for 5 minutes, loosely covered with foil.
- Serve the rested chops with the potato salad and some dressed baby spinach leaves.
To make the potato salad
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices and toss with the capsicum, olives, and parsley. Add the oil and vinegar (to taste) and season with salt and pepper.
Tooraweenah Prime Lamb http://tplmc.com.au/