Spiced lamb and mint meatballs with lemon yoghurt
- 600g lean minced lamb
- Zest of 1 and juice of half a lemon
- ½ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Grilled lemon wedges, baked potatoes and spinach or chard, to serve
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- 1. Mix the lamb with the lemon zest, mint, cumin and coriander and season with salt and pepper. Roll into meatballs roughly the size of a walnut.
- 2. Mix the yoghurt and lemon juice together and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Preheat a large, lidded frying pan over a moderate heat. Gently roll the meatballs in some olive oil and cook for 4 minutes or until nicely browned. Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and cook for 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4. Serve the meatballs with the lemon yoghurt, grilled lemon wedges, baked potatoes and sautéed spinach or chard.
Tooraweenah Prime Lamb http://tplmc.com.au/